Fighting properly with your Spouse
Fighting dirty leads to the end of your relationship. Almost every couple marries with the resolve that: ours will Be different. They are determined to avoid the pitfalls and problems that they see in other marriages…. but sooner or later every couple experiences clashes. Conflict is not extraordinary – it is a natural part of marriage.
LEARN HOW BOTH OF YOU CAN WIN!
Dr. Arnold Mol is a management consultant who specializes in interpersonal relationships, both in the family and workplace. He has presented family seminars throughout South Africa, United States, Europe and the Caribbean. He has written several books on the topic of Motivation, Parenting and Marriage, and frequently addresses businessmen, teachers, parents and couples on these subjects.
- What causes conflict between couples
- What the typical responses are to conflict
- The differences in temperament
- How to make decisions effectively as a couple
- How to attack the problem and not your spouse
- How to deal with irritations and hurts caused by your spouse
- How you both can win
- How to handle conflict in a win/win manner
Fighting properly with your spouse
April 25, 2013
Coco palm Conference Center
7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Adults EC $200
- Payment must be received no later than March 22nd 2013.
- Your seat is confirmed when payment is received.
- Please make all cheques payable to “MILESTONE DEVELOPMENT”.
CANCELLATION POLICY: WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED OR CARRIED FORWARD UPON NOTIFICATION OR CANCELLATION FOURTEEN DAYS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE FUNCTION. ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE DEEMED AS A COMMITMENT AND BILLED UNLESS CANCELLED WITHIN THE AFOREMENTIONED PERIOD. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS.